Pages

.

Katie

Katie

About Me

Rome, Georgia, United States
I am a newlywed who loves my husband and the life we are creating. Life is sweet and I treasure the memories we are creating together along our journey!
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Starting Life with my Man


Here We Go...


So, this is now my official attempt to break into the blogging world. As I start my new life with my wonderful husband, in a new town, with new jobs and new friends I hope to express my thoughts, feelings and what is going on in life here. So...I guess Ill get started...!


Me and my sweet husband got married on June 16, 2012 in Snellville, Ga.

We decided to see each other for the first time before the wedding. As reluctant as I was in the beginning to this idea, Trey and I decided in the end that it was a good idea...and I definitely DO NOT regret it. It was so wonderful and the sweetest moment we shared with each other. 



Here we are with our amazingly fun wedding party. We have the BEST friends EVER! 




Walking down the isle with my sweet daddy


Leaving for our honeymoon to Costa Rica!



Our wedding was perfect and I am so happy to be married to my best friend!

Now we are in a new place and trying to figure out life as a couple and I am so happy to start this new adventure with my husband : )














No comments:

Post a Comment